WEB ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
ZETA 3 DIRECT undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://zeta3direct.com/
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of conformity with RD 1112/2018
o Images can be found without accompanying explanatory text.
o Incorrect label nesting can still be found.
o There may be editing errors on the website.
- Disproportionate burden
o Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law
o There are office files in PDF that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement:
This statement was prepared on 8 September 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the entity’s accessibility team.
Last revision of the statement: 08/10/2023.
Comments and contact details:
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties of access to the content
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through an email to email@example.com, or in person at our headquarters:
C/ Castanyer, 25. Local 7. 08022 Barcelona
Indicating in the Subject: “Web Accessibility”
Communications will be received and processed by the Accessibility team.
A series of measures have been adopted on this website aimed at improving accessibility. The advantages that this entails are, among others:
- Facilitate access for people regardless of their physical condition or environment.
- Include clear and well-structured content.
- Improve navigation and user experience.
Among the measures taken:
Right side button of Accessibility
On all pages of the web, they have a button on the right side with an accessibility symbol, which when we click on it opens a “pop up” with the different visual accessibility options that may affect the website.
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher: ALT + Hotkey + ENTER key
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher: ALT + SHIFT + Hotkey (settings – advanced in browser with two keys)
- Opera: Shift key + Esc to activate hotkeys
- MacOS: CONTROL + Hotkey.
- Chrome: ALT + Hotkey.